Powered by Blogger.

Disney Princess Lucky Dip Bag



Welcome back to a new Disney post everyone!
I have another bargain that I picked up from Poundland recently in their toy section and thought i'd show you the pieces that you receive in the Disney Princess lucky dip bag.

In the bag you receive 6 items that are displayed on the back, so it isn't a blind bag and i do believe that each bag does contain the same items.

A little disclaimer:
*The packaging states that children 3 years and under shouldn't have these products and to discard the packaging the products come in. 
They are very small items including the packaging they come in and all need to keep that in mind.*

I'm going to recommend only to adults 18+. I don't want to recommend something to anyone younger as it does contain such a small parts and that is my personal choice. So for the adult Disney and Disney Collector lovers out there, this ones for you. 




You receive:
 A colouring card with a few of the princess' on as well as a 'draw your own' snow white & puzzle
Disney lilac pencil
 Plastic ruler with a bunch of Disney princess's over with their personal items
Card token that can be used as a keyring
20 piece jigsaw puzzle
and finally a sheet of stickers that vary from Ariel, Cinderella, Jasmine and Pascal. 

I really enjoyed opening my little goody bag and will be using everything I received. I can't wait to find some places to use my stickers and add the ruler to my stationary collection.

For the Marvel lovers out there, Poundland also had a Marvel lucky dip bag too.

See you soon lovelies and thank you for reading

 xoxo

Emilie 


No comments