Powered by Blogger.

Things I loved In April 2019


Were a week into May, which means there's a post for you to have a look at today... it's my April favourites, can i getta woop woop?
*crowd goes willlllllllld*

1. Cherry Blossoms


They are the cinderella trees of Spring. The stroke of 2 weeks after blossoming, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before... twigs.

For that short time though that cherry blossoms grace us with their beauty, everything in the world of nature seems that bit more beautiful.

2. Revolution's Banana Powder


I'm not going to give to much away as there will be a blog post up soon all about why i have been loving this powder to absorb all zee oils my face loves to produce. Let's just say it's a lightweight, non cakey, fine milled powder that unfortunately does not smell of bananas. 

3. Skinny Whips



HELLO 79P, 99 CALORIE, DOUBLE CHOCOLATE SNACK BARS THAT TASTE LIKE THE CENTRE OF A DOUBLE DECKER FROM DAIRY MILK FROM HOME BARGAINS!! 

4. Filming Weekly Vlogs.

Lugging my big camera around for a week of my life, to share with you some moments that i capture.



Thank you for coming along on my April round up of what i have been loving.
Let me know what you have been loving throughout the spring month of April too *insert pink flower emoji here*

Chat soon & thank you so much for reading
Love, 
Emilie xx

No comments