Powered by Blogger.

MY OCD STORY IN SCHOOL PART 1


Hello my lovely, today over on my youtube channel i have set live my 2nd OCD video, talking about my time in school and what it was like living and trying to deal with the viscous OCD life. 

I would love to create more written posts in the future about my OCD, but for now i hope you enjoy and somewhat helps you or someone you know going through OCD too.
The best advice i can give you, if you yourself is going through this or you know someone that is, go and tell somebody especially your doctor who can help so so much. I don't even know how i would have coped or where my life would be if i hadn't had told someone. It was the best thing i ever did and have received so much help with how to bare my OCD so so much! 

Thank you for stopping by and reading...

Emilie x 




No comments